|Galeforce and Microsoft join forces for CRM|
Financial Services firms get access to robust functionality in integrated Microsoft Dynamics CRM / GaleForce CRM Solution.
GaleForce Solutions Announces CRM for Financial Services 4.0
Vancouver, BC – May 26, 2008 GaleForce Solutions Inc., a Microsoft Gold Certified ISV Partner, today announced the release of a complete 4.0 GaleForce CRM for Financial Services solution suite, including GaleForce CRM for Wealth Management, GaleForce CRM for Asset Management, GaleForce CRM for Capital Markets, GaleForce CRM for Investment Banking and GaleForce CRM for Retail Banking.
“We are proud to deliver an even richer customer experience through the highly intuitive interface in Version 4,” said Kirk Herrington, CTO, GaleForce Solutions.
GaleForce CRM 4.0 includes all the acclaimed features of the 3.0 series, such as Rules Based Forms, Field Level Security, Alerts, Account & Holding Portfolio Management, and Deal Management, as well as many new features.
Features enable and measure defined business processes:
• the ability to segment customers and create complex calls plans, such as a one year plan that includes multiple touch points throughout the year (phone calls, email, account reviews, face-to-face meetings, birthday cards, etc.), helps ensure that established business processes are followed. Call plans can easily be extended to multiple individuals or groups
Enhanced Productivity and Effectiveness
• dynamic modification of the Relationship Tree allows users to include richer display information such as photos, scanned business cards, PDFs of statements and other documents, data-driven graphics and more
• alerts on important events, special customer requirements and critical records help Account Managers stay on top of changes in client and account status. Alerts can be generated by external systems, internal custom processes, or manually by users
Enhanced Security and Compliance Capabilities
• audit log tracking as a separate entity allows the GaleForce CRM system to leverage the advance search, find, sort and integrated reporting features offered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• robust tracking, including the date the item was retrieved (read), created, updated, deleted, assigned, merged, and its set state (active/deactivated), and security level control provide visibility into record changes and prevent unauthorized access
“We will continue to leverage the core Microsoft CRM Dynamics platform to create the domain-centric functionality critical to financial services organizations,” said Aziz Pirani, CEO, GaleForce Solutions. “Our clients needs are unique to their industry, and our solutions are purpose-built to address their financial-services-specific business processes and workflow.”
As part of the 4.0 release, GaleForce has also introduced new Enterprise Modules. The new GaleForce Solutions Data Importer features a simple, intuitive user interface that supports the import of data into Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a few simple steps, as well as the ability to import data into lookup fields and link them with the primary record being imported—for example, linking primary contact for companies, currencies and transactions for financial accounts, and so on.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is available worldwide in more than 25 languages and in on-premise and on-demand deployments that allow customers to select the right solution for their specific needs.
About GaleForce Solutions
GaleForce Solutions, a privately held and venture-backed company, has leveraged core Microsoft customer relationship management technology to create GaleForce CRM for Financial Services—designed specifically to meet the unique requirements of managing and optimizing high value financial services clients. With GaleForce CRM for Financial Services, Account Managers and their organizations gain the unmatched advantage of an enterprise-class, easy-to-use client management solution that establishes a life-time view of the customer, supports personalized client service, and increases sales force productivity and collaboration. GaleForce Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, and can be found on the Internet at www.galeforcesolutions.com.
| TechTopics Plus