Regulators believe that if bankers aren’t collectively considering all the risks they face, they are not really managing risk. And that means trouble when examiners arrive. The time is now for community banks to abandon risk management silos and adopt Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). Easier said than done…but it can be done!
In this white paper from CSI, bankers will learn:
• Why ERM is critical to adapt
• How to establish key risk indicators (KRIs)
• How to align KRIs with regulators’ top risk categories
• How to spend less time with examiners and more time serving customers.
Register to receive “Banish the Separative Approach to Risk Management”
- White Paper - Get ahead of demand: Cloud and mobility can shape your business strategy
- Roundtable: Meeting the challenge of identity theft
- Webinar: Reinforcing Customer Trust & Growing Revenue
- Roundtable: New world of appraisals. What are the options?
- Roundtable: Bridging the transition from transactions to value