Seven panelists (five bankers, two consultants) wrestle with the changing business model for retail and small business banking, covering the downside of convenience; how to migrate customers from "I want it free" to "I'm willing to pay for help that I value"; how to get a better picture of the customer's needs and wants, and more. Download the roundtable, "Bridging the transition from transactions to value" (pdf)
The same group covers additional questions, including: the value of checking accounts, challenge and opportunity in compliance, and ways to build trust. (pdf)
- Roundtable: Meeting the challenge of identity theft
- White Paper - Prepare to succeed: Next-generation IT for the financial services industry
- Webinar: Reinforcing Customer Trust & Growing Revenue
- White Paper: New Definition of Higher-Risk Consumer Loans and Securities... formerly known as Subprime
- Roundtable: New world of appraisals. What are the options?