|Solutions speed up technology deployment|
SAP announced new rapid deployment solutions for banks that simplify and accelerate the implementation of technology and banking practices.
SAP Rapid Deployment solutions address a need for banks to be flexible in competitive markets following the financial crisis. They guide the roll-out of new financial services within a fixed scope of time at a low fixed cost, mitigating financial risk and uncertainty. Banks previously trapped by their legacy systems can now create a new foundation of business processes.
“Rapid-deployment solutions represent a new pinnacle for revitalizing banking systems,” says Falk Rieker, global head, Banking Industry Business Unit, SAP. “They combine our business process knowledge with best practices we have honed in the banking industry. Customers can better navigate the transformation process and implement our solutions in a highly efficient manner.”
SAP Rapid Deployment solutions are ready-to-use combinations of software, pre-configured content, and predefined services that have been specifically tailored to industries, all at a fixed price with fixed implementation time. They offer a quick, cost-effective method for standardizing processes and adopting the latest innovations in mobility and in-memory analytics with fewer migration risks. The average timeframe for a typical deployment is less than 90 days, eliminating 40% of implementation expenses on average.
SAP currently offers the following banking-specific rapid-deployment solutions:
• The SAP Loans Management for Banking rapid-deployment solution manages the full life cycle of consumer loans in transactional banking, accelerating the delivery and maintenance of a wide variety of loan types.
• Rapid data migration to SAP Loans Management for Banking enables a safe and prescribed migration within a fixed timeframe at a predictable price. It helps eliminate uncertainty from the migration process, laying a stable foundation for data management.
• The SAP Deposits Management rapid-deployment solution covers the complete life cycle for current accounts, savings and time deposits in a highly flexible package, boosting back-office processes and speeding new banking products to market more rapidly.
• The SAP Bank Analyzer rapid-deployment solution for financial reporting with SAP HANA enables banks to process real-time subledger reporting and ad-hoc queries with in-memory technology. The solution also offers an easy adoption path for banks upgrading to the unparalleled speed of SAP HANA.
• The SAP Deposits Management rapid-deployment solution for transaction history analysis with SAP HANA offers access to transaction history over an extended timeline, unlocking up-selling and cross-selling opportunities to customers based on SAP HANA.
[This article was posted on July 2, 2012, on the website of ABA Banking Journal, www.ababj.com.]
| TechTopics Plus