The massive Target event is just the latest—and not the last—major data breach to give financial institutions and their customers angst. A white paper from LifeLock Business Solutions notes that FIs in addition to managing fraud should strive to turn a negative event for customers into a positive, relationship-building experience. The paper explores why ID theft has soared and offers steps banks can take in response.
Register to receive “After a breach: Managing identity theft effectively.”
- White Paper: Educate, listen and improve equipment performance to increase RDC adoption
- Roundtable: Meeting the challenge of identity theft
- White Paper - Prepare to succeed: Next-generation IT for the financial services industry
- Webinar: Reinforcing Customer Trust & Growing Revenue
- White Paper: New Definition of Higher-Risk Consumer Loans and Securities... formerly known as Subprime